Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ideas! Ideas everywhere!

I have a class project coming due (a little too soon, actually.. I should have been doing this stuff a looong time ago. haha) for a portfolio. I don't have a lot of things to put in my portfolio, yet.. so I'm trying to come up with things that are relevant to a Dietetic Technician student.
Then I had a great idea! I'll get my friends to ask me questions about menus, recipes, picky eaters, whatever.. And do a series of blog posts addressing their concerns.

Of course, I only have about 4 days left to do this.. well, not in the long run, but for my specific project, but I'm also excited because I've never done anything with this blog, so this is giving me a great jumping off point, and something tangible to be able to add to my portfolio. :)

I'll have the first post up this evening.
xoxo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment